MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Renewals close 4 pm, Wednesday 31st January 2024. Any Bay 3 seats not renewed after this date may be made available for purchases to upgrade or new members. (Club 08 Only)
2. All prices mentioned on this website are GST-inclusive
3. Payments will be taken during renewal or application processing. All memberships will be issued with a gift certificate for Mackay Cutters Team Shop and will be available for collection at the time of membership card collection.
4. Memberships purchased after the first home game will not be sold on a pro-rata basis, and will therefore be charged at the price listed in the 2024 membership website unless otherwise offered.
5. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute games and to vary programming as necessary.
7. Regular Mackay Cutters home games exclude NRL Trial matches and fixtures games. Exclude all finals series. Games that are played at BB Print Stadium only.
8. The Mackay Cutters will have 8 regular home games per season, however, the dates for these games may not be set at the time of membership purchase. The QRL is responsible for the draw for the Host Plus Cup & BMD Women’s Cup. The Mackay Cutters has no control over when this draw is released.
9. The right of admission is reserved, and ticket membership holders agree to the terms and conditions of Entry to BB Print Stadium Mackay, which is displayed at the entrance of the venue.
9. Payment is required for membership at the time of submission.
10. Ticket Membership holders enter the venue at own risk
11. Renewals – (previous VIP Season Pass & Platinum Members ONLY) On approximately the 31st of October each year, members will receive written notice by email to the member’s details provided in their membership application. The notice will provide (a) The price for the following season’s membership that will automatically be charged to the member’s credit card; and (b) a 14-day opt-out period (opt-out period)
11.1 During the opt-out period, members must notify the Mackay Cutters if they do not wish to renew their reserved seat membership or if they wish to change their seat (strict deadlines apply. During the opt-out period notifications by a member must be made using the specified in the email/letter (which may change from season to season).
11.2 All members are to keep their contact details up to date so that Mackay Cutters can communicate effectively with members about renewals, members-only events, discounts, and information updates. You can update your contact details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your new details, and we will update them on your behalf.
12. CLUB 08 – All new members will be seated in the best available seats based on when membership purchase is made (i.e, allocation is on a “first in, first served” basis)
12.1.Once seating allocation has been made, no changes are available online. Club 08 members must use only their allocated seats as indicated on the issued membership card.
12.2. Season seat allocation is only valid for Mackay Cutters Home games for the applicable year that is paid for. Seats are not guaranteed for any other stadium event.
13. A refund of membership is not permitted for a change of mind or for a change in personal circumstances that may prevent a member from enjoying the full benefit of membership. Where a member has a right to refund under the Australian Consumer Lase, a refund will be provided. Mackay Cutters reserves the right to deduct the merchandise cost from the refund amount.
14. Mackay Cutters reserves the right to suspend or cancel membership, including season tickets. If the Member is found to have breached the ground regulations of the Cutters Membership and Fan Code of Conduct or the Harrup Park terms of conditions (refer to mackaycutters.com.au)
15. Valid concession cards include Senior Card, Pensioner Concession Card Aged, Full-time Student Card, Service Pension, TPI and Companion Card. All members/companions must supply proof of this upon application. Limited to one seat per concession card held.
16. A child is classified as 2 to 11 years of age (inclusive) at the time of payment. This is also dependent on the level of membership. Children under 12 Free only apply to game day General Admission.
17. A Family membership or package is classified as 2 adults and 2 paying children. This is also dependent on the Level of Membership. Children Under 12 Free only applies to General Admission.
18. A Club 08 Family membership includes a $200 voucher to the Mackay Cutters Team Shop, a 10% discount on all purchases at the Mackay Cutters Team Shop, and Reserved seating for 2 adults and 2 children at BB Print Stadium to all regular home games, Invitations to exclusive Mackay Cutters member only events and discounts at participating store.
18.1 A Cutters Crew Family Membership includes a $160 voucher to the Mackay Cutters Team Shop, a 5% discount on all purchases at the Mackay Cutters Team Shop, General Admission to all regular home games, Invitations to exclusive Mackay Cutters member-only events and discounts at participating store.
19. A list of participating stores will be listed on the website, including offers.
20. A fee of $5 per season membership card will apply if lost or stolen cards or tickets. All season tickets and passes will be issued as plastic cards.
21. Mackay Cutter’s primary means of communication is email. It is the member’s responsibility to inform the club of any changes in the member’s contact details.
22. When a person first joins as a member, they will automatically be subscribed to receive the following types of emails from the Mackay Cutters: a) club updates and offers, b) Mackay Cutters newsletter, c) Sponsor and partner offers, d) NRL Ticketing offers.